chonudi
I like this chair on target.com, but it is too expensive (2 for $135). Any suggestions on where to find it or something similar for less?
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/602-9368626-5519811?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0002I8XQ8
Answer
I don't have the answer, just a warning. I bought a set of Cosco (spelling?) folding chairs and card table from Wal-mart and used it off and on. It was stored indoors when not used and within a year, it fell apart, the plastic parts getting brittle and breaking. The blooming set was worthless. It mad me mad because I took good care of it.
This not the same as the Costco name which is a store and I have only seen it at Wally-World. Just thought I would mention it. Good luck.
I don't have the answer, just a warning. I bought a set of Cosco (spelling?) folding chairs and card table from Wal-mart and used it off and on. It was stored indoors when not used and within a year, it fell apart, the plastic parts getting brittle and breaking. The blooming set was worthless. It mad me mad because I took good care of it.
This not the same as the Costco name which is a store and I have only seen it at Wally-World. Just thought I would mention it. Good luck.
Are there any dining room sets that are as comfortable as a sofa?
Angela
Whenever it's time to eat, I dread going to the dining room table. It's stiff, wooden, and uncomfortable. I'd rather eat on the sofa, or sitting in the recliner, but that's not very civilized. I'm looking for a sofa-esque dining room set. Is there anything like that in existence?
Ha,ha, well some of you have suggested that I simply eat on the couch if that's what I like doing, or move the sofa into the dining room, etc. But I've got small children I'm trying to set an example for, so weirdness is not an option, haha, but thanks for the suggestions.
Answer
My parents have dining chairs somewhat like these:
http://www.target.com/Parson-Dining-Room-Chairs-Furniture/b/ref=sc_iw_r_2_1/175-5503319-2891331?node=388922011
They are very comfortable.
My parents have dining chairs somewhat like these:
http://www.target.com/Parson-Dining-Room-Chairs-Furniture/b/ref=sc_iw_r_2_1/175-5503319-2891331?node=388922011
They are very comfortable.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar