Where can I find really inexpensive dollhouse kitchen sets?




Natalie


I collect Re-ment miniatures, which are highly detailed miniature plastic foods in a 1:12 scale. I put them on my dresser but they don't look very nice sitting there all alone.

I want a set with things like several cabinets, a sink, and an oven. Most of my minis are of food in the middle of being prepared, so I need surfaces like cabinets and tables to put them on.

I suck at online shopping and I'm totally overwhelmed with all the doll furniture out there. I found a few sets but they were crazy expensive. They could be from different sets but they need to match the scale of my Re-ments, and they should vaguely match each other too.

Be as specific or vague as you want, any help is appreciated. I would love for someone to give me a link to a nice cheap kitchen set, or a website which has them. Thank you so much!



Answer
Well, you get what you pay for.
This one doesn't describe the scale, but I have bought other things from them before:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenleaf-Dollhouse-Furniture-Kitchen-Set-CCZ7205-/360609670779?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D370682023079%26ps%3D54
Another:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM1646200501P?ci_src=184425893&ci_sku=SPM1646200501&sid=IDx20130125xMPALLx028
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Melissa-Doug-Kitchen-Furniture-Play-Set/6217770/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&ef_id=ZtNPUXfIQG4AAMJP:20130318000536:s
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350695451503?hlp=false
http://compare.ebay.com/like/380410511985?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&bigimg=y
http://www.oakridgehobbies.com/default/rb-foltz-1-inch-scale-doll-house-furniture-modern-kitchen-set-5-in-white.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Miniature-1-12-Oak-Kitchen-Set-8-pcs-Cabinet-Table-Chair-Fridge-/180803492682?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D190753591360%26ps%3D54
http://comfortfirst.com/p-142531-teamson-childrens-5-piece-doll-house-kitchen-set.aspx

Kitchen Tea Party Games?




Cheri P


Hi there, I am matron of honor at my best friends wedding in 4 weeks time and in charge of organising the kitchen tea. I desperately need some help finding some good games and ice breakers. I have looked online but couldn't really find anything good. Since a few older family members and grannies will be there I would need to keep the games not too raunchy as I would hate to offend anyone. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!


Answer
Hi we play a game, cant remember the name of it though.
You give everyone a piece of paper and a pen.
The paper should have a margin draw at the side and sectioned off into squares (you need to have 5 squares)
Do the same going along the top.
Then draw lines down and accross to you end up with paper with grids on it
Get some small square s of paper and think of some catergories ie: films, food, drink, childhood toys, singers, songs etc. Put them into a container, into another container you pick some words that have 5 letters in - cant have the same letters in as its wont work ie:- beach, light, grain etc are good words.
Get someone to pick out a 5 letter word, everyone writes this down the side margin, then you pick 5 catergories out of the other container and write these along the top.
The idea is to find a word that s in the group that begins with a letter out of the side margin. You usually set a timer. you need to try and find more obscure words you keep them to yourself and when the timer goes off, swap papers start with the first letter and go around the group if someone else get s the same word as you you get 5 points if noone has the same word you get 10 points add up at the end to find a winner and we ususally have small prizes. Its really good fun and you have a laugh and it suits all ages. We have played it with a 5 yr old and with my nan who is 94 yrs old.
Hope you try it and i hope you have a great time- we run the sheets up on the computer, and do the words and groups beforehand its easier that way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar