Tony
i have an emerson sdtv and a new universal remote and there are like 50 codes and i get messed up alot so i need the direct code this is the tv :
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=EQj6D5TNEIBuSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.americanlisted.com/florida_9/furniture_23/emerson_20_color_sdtv_12934389.html&docid=tWgBb0jXNCXJ9M&imgurl=http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/emerson_20_color_sdtv_8741343.jpg&w=625&h=469&ei=GIKhT6uKAcHy0gHx-YX7CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=213&vpy=202&dur=3987&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=133&ty=81&sig=105033359600364881299&page=1&tbnh=172&tbnw=244&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:76
Answer
Each universal remote comes with a list of codes that IT uses for a product. A different universal remote uses different codes. Go to the web site of the Universal remote control maker and look up the cost THEY use.
FYI if you put a space after the last character in the URL it will make a clickable link.
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=EQj6D5TNEIBuSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.americanlisted.com/florida_9/furniture_23/emerson_20_color_sdtv_12934389.html&docid=tWgBb0jXNCXJ9M&imgurl=http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/emerson_20_color_sdtv_8741343.jpg&w=625&h=469&ei=GIKhT6uKAcHy0gHx-YX7CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=213&vpy=202&dur=3987&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=133&ty=81&sig=105033359600364881299&page=1&tbnh=172&tbnw=244&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:76
Each universal remote comes with a list of codes that IT uses for a product. A different universal remote uses different codes. Go to the web site of the Universal remote control maker and look up the cost THEY use.
FYI if you put a space after the last character in the URL it will make a clickable link.
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=EQj6D5TNEIBuSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.americanlisted.com/florida_9/furniture_23/emerson_20_color_sdtv_12934389.html&docid=tWgBb0jXNCXJ9M&imgurl=http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/emerson_20_color_sdtv_8741343.jpg&w=625&h=469&ei=GIKhT6uKAcHy0gHx-YX7CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=213&vpy=202&dur=3987&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=133&ty=81&sig=105033359600364881299&page=1&tbnh=172&tbnw=244&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:76
What kind of wood furniture are you looking for???
bryan s
I make furniture and want to sell some at the local swapmeet. What would sell quickest?? Tables, China cabinets, pie-safes, chests, chests of drawers, vanities, jewelery boxes, coffee tables, display/curio cabinets. WHAT???
Answer
I think chests of drawers are most universal-they can be used as an entry table, sideboard or buffet in a dining room, nightstand and of course as a dresser! Also-I get tons of compliments on a big huge 2 door red cabinet that I have in my kitchen. Everyone wants one-you can view it at crate&barrel.com, it is called the roja cabinet. I guess it would be considered a display cabinet-but I think that type of piece is very universal as well. Good luck!
I think chests of drawers are most universal-they can be used as an entry table, sideboard or buffet in a dining room, nightstand and of course as a dresser! Also-I get tons of compliments on a big huge 2 door red cabinet that I have in my kitchen. Everyone wants one-you can view it at crate&barrel.com, it is called the roja cabinet. I guess it would be considered a display cabinet-but I think that type of piece is very universal as well. Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar