My cousin is having a bday party!?




Tara


She's turning 11 but she's not very girly she's more into like green blue than pink and we can't figure out what 2 do for her bday and we live in southern CA help!


Answer
Herez a list of stuff to do, but it really depends on what she likes. Have u asked her??

Movie theme(see movie, take pics of ppl acting out scenes from movie)

Beach/summer theme(tell ppl to brin beach towels and sunglasses, run thru sprinklers, take pics pretend ur in Hawaii

Modeling theme(dress up, take pics, do makeovers)

Hotel theme(set up a "restaurant" in dining room, put candies in bag on beds, make door hangers, have sleepover)

Cooking show theme(set up table and chairs outside, have guests make snacks at table in front of audience give out candy party favors)

Shopping spree(give each group of guests amount of money and let them into mall/shopping area to buy as many things as possible using money)

You can also add more things or think of your own! Hope this helped.

What colors should I use in my living room? Starting with these...?




eekmod


We just moved from Hawaii and are starting over with furniture.

The living room/office space/dining room is all one big space, so everything needs to coordinate.

What I'm starting with:

Black lacquered piano
White painted bookcase
Beige carpet/walls/drapes

What color should the couches be? I have kids, so generally I try to go with darker colors because they instantly dirty everything. Dark (chocolate) brown?

The non-neutrals I am drawn to are soft blue, green, and pink.

I am also drawn to this particular chair and print from IKEA:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99876544

Do I need to have black elsewhere in the room if the piano's black?

Thanks for any thoughtful suggestions!
Sorry, the chair pic defaults to the blue. The chair I like is the Byvik Multicolor chair, which is white with florals.
And the trim in this house is already painted white. There are also medium brown wood beams in the off-white ceiling.



Answer
You don't have to use black in your room, as in furniture or wall paint, flooring. However, it would look good to just have a few black accents in the accessories. For example, a black vase, books, a little pop of black here & there. Especially if you have a floral couch- that doesn't seem to lend itself to anything black, unless there is black somewhere in the print. If so, you can use the black in pillows, rug & larger objects. Usually there is something black or black trim naturally occurring in the room, like electronics, a fireplace (maybe not in Hawaii) or a TV so no worries about the black piano "not matching" anything. It should happen naturally per se.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar