Where can I buy a large beanbag chair for reasonable money?




nysurfergi


I'm hoping to buy a beanbag chair for my friend and she wants one in blue and green. So does anyone know of a place that sells them not for a lot. (I have already tried Target) I can probably pull-off getting her 1 in blue and 1 in green, but they need to be lime and aqua. Thanks!!!


Answer
You can buy a large bean bag chair for cheap from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=bean%20bag%20chair&tag=heaandlif55-21&index=kitchen&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738

Looking for a chair..?




Kristi


Any price range..and I would like the color to be orange. Not blindingly bright. I want SOFT orange, something pretty. No armrests..

White is also okay, but I would want some sort of orange cushion for it.
Website links are welcome..! Thank you :)



Answer
http://www.thefurnitureparadise.com/zuo-drop-stool-3.html?utm_campaign=Yshopp&utm_medium=Comparison&utm_source=Yshop_FP&utm_term=ZUO-155003

http://www.artfurnitureontheweb.com/NoFrame/items_direct/162736nf.html?adid=17--162736

http://www.artfurnitureontheweb.com/NoFrame/items_direct/162736nf.html?adid=17--162736

http://www.defysupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CY086R-SO&click=34

http://www.furniturecrate.com/zuo-modern-andromeda-chair.html?productid=zuo-modern-andromeda-chair&channelid=YAHOO

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00166DUYK/ref=asc_df_B00166DUYK759986?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=yahoo-kitchen-20&linkCode=asn

http://seatingzone.wordpress.com/tag/orange/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar