What is the value of an old dining room set?

dining room chairs 4
 on Dining Room Designs
dining room chairs 4 image



Locke117


I have a 60" round dining room table split solid round base, that has 4 extensions and 4 arm chairs and 4 straight chairs. There is also a sideboard and buffet table that is part of the set. Where can I find out how much it's worth?


Answer
Call a couple local thrift shops, they sell on commission so they will get you the best price.

What's the best thrift store in Chicago to purchase vintage furniture?




The Dza


I'm looking for a thrift store where I can purchase a set of 4 dining room chairs. A good selection of vintage furniture is a plus. Thanks!


Answer
I find good stuff at the Kane County flea market held the first weekend of every month. It's not in Chicago but not too far away. Bring a big car, truck or SUV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar