
dining table 4 chairs image
Molly
I have small antiques (children's spoons) and I have large antiques (dining table/4 chairs). I have NO idea how to find the value, nor do I know how to unload them. I know eBay is an option for the small things, but what about the large pieces? I need help! Thanks.
Answer
E bay is a good place for all sizes but how do you price them. Go to any local auction house and give it to them on consignment if it has any value they will take it and sell it for a percent fee usually.
E bay is a good place for all sizes but how do you price them. Go to any local auction house and give it to them on consignment if it has any value they will take it and sell it for a percent fee usually.
How to buy rugs / carpet and furniture - nice and affordable .?
sunil soni
I am new here in Virginia Fairfax county and have rented an apartment. I have to furnish it with wall to wall carpet or Area rugs and with furnitures - dining table (4 chairs), bed, mattress, sofa and coffee table. I am in Falls Church and recently came in US, so no idea of the good stores/bargain shops etc. My budget is tight so have to go for low cost items but DECENT.
Answer
to buy rugs,and all furniture for ur new apartment i suggest you "lafurniturestore".this site deals with good and best stuff for cheap rates.
to buy rugs,and all furniture for ur new apartment i suggest you "lafurniturestore".this site deals with good and best stuff for cheap rates.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar