Yvonne
I have a hawaiian calender hanging on the wall, a lamp in the back of me w/a light peach scarf draping over it, and a stained glass suncatcher that reads "follow your dreams" on it w/decorative beads on it/on my computer is a lil' teddy bear from Limerock racetracks "formula one" is printed on the front
My black cat is groggily resting on the floral red carpet beneath me to the side next to the coffee maker.
And I can hear the beginning of soft raindrops beginning as they fall on the deck umbrella outside.
Answer
Directly in front of me is An oil painting on velvet of an Indian warrior decked out in his winter garments sitting on the back of his trusty steed. The frame is carved wood. And measures 28"W x 40"L. It's gorgeous!
To my left a round end table with a square piece of peach colored gabardine material draped over with the corners hanging on the floor, on the top a smaller square piece of printed fabric (little motifs on it) draped over the solid piece (it only hangs over the edge of the table. A Crystal and brass lamp sit on the table along with a statue of a horse I've had for 35 years and 2 collectors books. An arm chair covered with a flowered fabric sits next to it. The carpet here is plum. My dining set sits to my right(1940's maple), the wall behind me has a book case filled with books, above which I have a family photo gallery. My desk is covered with program disks for my new PC that I haven't totally downloaded yet. the books that came with them and some other stuff(extra stuff didn't need that my Internet provider sent) that I really do need to put away.
On that note I bid you a Good Night! I'm signing off and hittin the sack!
Directly in front of me is An oil painting on velvet of an Indian warrior decked out in his winter garments sitting on the back of his trusty steed. The frame is carved wood. And measures 28"W x 40"L. It's gorgeous!
To my left a round end table with a square piece of peach colored gabardine material draped over with the corners hanging on the floor, on the top a smaller square piece of printed fabric (little motifs on it) draped over the solid piece (it only hangs over the edge of the table. A Crystal and brass lamp sit on the table along with a statue of a horse I've had for 35 years and 2 collectors books. An arm chair covered with a flowered fabric sits next to it. The carpet here is plum. My dining set sits to my right(1940's maple), the wall behind me has a book case filled with books, above which I have a family photo gallery. My desk is covered with program disks for my new PC that I haven't totally downloaded yet. the books that came with them and some other stuff(extra stuff didn't need that my Internet provider sent) that I really do need to put away.
On that note I bid you a Good Night! I'm signing off and hittin the sack!
After hurting her foot she smashes my furniture, puts a hole in the wall; so is my roommate going crazy?
honesty_co
I was at the computer doing some work when all of a sudden I heard âboom boom boom!â My roommate fell down the stairs a bit, maybe about 4 feet, not very far, didnât break anything but she hit her toe quite hard at the wall at the bottom of the stairs. Nothing broken but for some reason she was getting extreme muscle contractions in her foot and leg and this was giving her extreme pain! I asked if I could help her, and instead she just yelled at me and swore at me, saying âget away A$$hole !â , then after walking around and crying for a few minutes, screaming that she was in such pain, she picked up one of the dining room chairs and started smasing it on the living room couch, ripping the fabric of the couch and breaking the wood of the IKEA chair ! Then she moves into the kitchen where she proceeds to take a broom and smashes a hole in the wall after pounding furiously at the wall and screaming at the top of her lungs! Like some crazy rage.
About 20 minutes later she was okay, and not yelling like someone was trying to kill her, but for a whle she was yelling so loud that I thought that someone might call the police or something!
The next day she had a limp but otherwise she was wearing normal shoes and went back to her classes.
Is my roommate going âbonkers?â
What should I do with her? What happens if she hurts her big toe again and starts smashing more of my furniture?
( I went to IKEA and bought 2 more chairs for $40 each, one to replace the once she broke and another for the next time she goes into a rage again.)
Answer
Hi,
My God! This is outrageous! Your roommate may not be going crazy but her behaviour was completely unacceptable! Ok so she had obviously some serious cramp to her lower leg and it IS painful so the swearing could have just been a reaction in panic, however that does not give her any right to go smashing up your furniture which YOU then replaced! And you even bought a chair just in case she goes into melt down again?!?!? No, I'm sorry she was completely out of order and you are lucky the police weren't called or even luckier she wasn't attacking you physically! What if she did that next time? She doesn't deserve to get away with this, she should replace the broken furniture not you and she should be on a formal warning, that if ANYTHING like this happens again then she is OUT!
I'm sorry I'm SO angry for you, you have to put your safety first. Please don't feel sorry for her, her behaviour was appalling and scary and you don't have to take it!
Now she is calmer talk to her and tell her how she made you feel and that she needs to pay for the furniture and reassure you that this isn't going to happen again or she wil be finding somewhere else to live. If she starts this again, call the police yourself, she sounds dangerous!
Hi,
My God! This is outrageous! Your roommate may not be going crazy but her behaviour was completely unacceptable! Ok so she had obviously some serious cramp to her lower leg and it IS painful so the swearing could have just been a reaction in panic, however that does not give her any right to go smashing up your furniture which YOU then replaced! And you even bought a chair just in case she goes into melt down again?!?!? No, I'm sorry she was completely out of order and you are lucky the police weren't called or even luckier she wasn't attacking you physically! What if she did that next time? She doesn't deserve to get away with this, she should replace the broken furniture not you and she should be on a formal warning, that if ANYTHING like this happens again then she is OUT!
I'm sorry I'm SO angry for you, you have to put your safety first. Please don't feel sorry for her, her behaviour was appalling and scary and you don't have to take it!
Now she is calmer talk to her and tell her how she made you feel and that she needs to pay for the furniture and reassure you that this isn't going to happen again or she wil be finding somewhere else to live. If she starts this again, call the police yourself, she sounds dangerous!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar