I want to buy a new table. Recommendations?




niffer


I would like to buy a new kitchen/dining room table.
I have two toddlers and hopefully will have another on the way soon, so it needs to seat at least 6. I want a table that is not tall (the kids fall ) and has no upholstrery (the kids spill), and does not have lots of cracks or glass to clean. A nice wood table would be good.

I can spend up to 1200 bucks. I would like it to last at least 6 years. Hopefully longer.

I have tried looking at several stores: JCPenneys (the tables were wobbley in the showroom)
The stool and dinette factory (the guy said they would break fast)
Ashley Furniture (they cant tell me what it is made of)
The roomstore (didnt see much that matched my description)
Lots of little stores around mesa and tempe az.

Any ideas of a good place to look for furniture?



Answer
If you aren't opposed to used consider your local craigslist or ebay. Also look in your local classifieds for estate or moving sales as well as auctions. I prefer traditional style furniture and I can easily find things needed to coordinate with some of my older pieces at a fraction of the cost not to mention the construction and quality exceed todays goods.

Big and Tall?




lifeofsymm


Where can I get toilets, couches, chairs, kitchen tables and chairs, office chairs, desks, coffee tables, end tables, kitchen cabinets, ovens,and bathroom cabinets for tall people?


Answer
Check out http://www.tallpaulstallmall.com/for-home.html
http://www.onewayfurniture.com/big-and-tall-chairs.html
http://www.jcpenney.com/products/naq/N475780.jsp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar