espogirl
I'm redoing my dining room and purchasing a new dining set. I'm stuck between buying a standard height table and a counter height table. any suggestions?
Answer
I'd get the standard height table and chairs. My legs hurt if I sit at a counter height table for very long. Guess I like to have my feet on the ground.
I'd get the standard height table and chairs. My legs hurt if I sit at a counter height table for very long. Guess I like to have my feet on the ground.
If my ceilings are 8 ft tall, how high can I put a chair rail in my dining room without it looking silly?
Julie
It won't actually be used to protect the wall from chairs, but I am trying to do beadboard on the lower half and turn it into a two-toned room.
Answer
A chair rail at 4' will look very odd. In a room without counters, the standard height is 32". In a room with counters, the standard height is 36" to match the countertop. Hope this helps.
A chair rail at 4' will look very odd. In a room without counters, the standard height is 32". In a room with counters, the standard height is 36" to match the countertop. Hope this helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar