Dining Room Chairs?!?




Little Bir


I got a great deal on a Pier1 dining room table. Now i'm looking for chairs to match. The table has a modern stlye, and i would like modern looking chairs. Do you know of any other sites i can find cheap modern chairs, other than www.IKEA.com?


Answer
they have a great sale going on at Pier 1 around here and the chairs i found in there are awesome! maybe different areas have different availabilities....

⢠Where does your center of attention when you see the Dining Table and chair.?




vivek b





Answer
At a nicely set table (during a holiday or festive gathering), my line of sight always goes to the napkin: if it's in a cool napkin ring, or is folded all fancy, that's where I look. (It's the first thing I have to "do" when I get to the table; the sooner I locate the napkin and place it on my lap, the sooner I can eat :) And it takes up the blank space on the table where the food should be! (If it's not a special meal, I focus immediately on the blank space where the food should be.) You can use ribbon or pretty string as a napkin ring to match an occasion, and tie the same thing around water glasses, a pitcher, whatever -even to decorate the chair if it's high-backed. That way the table and chair match. P.S. I bet there are some cool 'how to fold napkins all fancy-like' sites on the web?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar