Ang
I found one similar to it on the internet. It said it was purchased from Good's in the 1970's. It is a really heavy and solid wood as are the chairs. They have held their construction all these years.
No name under table. Does have square bolt and screws with slot. Chairs have tag that says Boling Furniture from Siler, NC.
Answer
Antiques must be at least 100 years old.
Square bolts and slotted screws are machine made. It's not antique. Vintage, maybe, but not antique.
Antiques must be at least 100 years old.
Square bolts and slotted screws are machine made. It's not antique. Vintage, maybe, but not antique.
Help me find name for doll I had in 1970's?
Jennifer
This was a Barbie-type doll. She has long, red (I think) hair. In about 1975 I received a "room" of her home. It was the kitchen. It was set up as a vintage kitchen with lots of small pieces. Notably, a pump on the kitchen sink and other small items: table/chairs, dishes, play food, etc. I think the doll was also dressed in vintagey clothing. I remember that her hair was so long that she kept falling over each time I sat her on a chair. My cousin received the dining room of the home - also vintagely decorated. Don't know if there were other rooms or not - possibly a bedroom. I've been wracking my brain to think of this dolls' name. If you have any clue what I'm talking about PLEASE respond. Even a guess as to how I would search for it would be helpful. No one in my family remembers this gift but I KNOW I received and was heartbroken when our house caught fire and the whole thing was lost.
Answer
I think it's Midge. there were two versions, one from the 60's and one that looked like barbie..
I think it's Midge. there were two versions, one from the 60's and one that looked like barbie..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar