inexpensive kitchen table?




AnnG


I have a small kitchen, so there's only room for a small table and four chairs. I looked at the general department stores like walmart, target etc. but I don't want a kitchen set that everyone else has. I'm kind of a free spirit so unique would be nice, and still regular is also nice. But I don't want to spend a lot of money since I love to redecorate often. But it still has to be nice in appearance. I'd even like to find a site where there are people who make furniture for a hobby. And that again, isn't necessary. I've spent two days now looking around so any help would be appreciated. a price tag of $300 or less is perfect.


Answer
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stratton-White-5-piece-Dining-Set/4678241/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Birmingham-Dining-Table/2876457/product.html
With
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Bistro-Retro-Chair-Set-of-2/2481092/product.html
or
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stackable-Orange-Locker-Chairs-Set-of-4/3457025/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

What can I put on the bottom of kitchen chairs that doesn't scratch floors. teflon sliders on now, not working




sister5





Answer
Seems like there are only about two options - hard feet like the ones you have or felt ones that stick on. The felt kind are good but don't last very long. They are easily replaced though. You can get them at Walmart or Lowe's, etc. Or you can put something under the table and chairs like an area rug or floor cloth to protect the floor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar