Kaytee.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boraam-Shaker-Dining-Chairs-Set-of-2-Walnut/22733664
They're that type of wood, and pretty banged and scratched up, but a darker, chocolate color. I like any look-contemporary, modern, weathered, etc. I think my new kitchen is going to have yellow accents.
I really want to repaint in, but what paint do I use, and can I sand them down without completely ruining them?
Answer
Sand them, wipe off with damp cloth or tack cloth, apply primer coat, then paint any color. Or, if that is too much work try Liquid Gold or a refinishing oil. New tie on chair pads and you are done.
Sand them, wipe off with damp cloth or tack cloth, apply primer coat, then paint any color. Or, if that is too much work try Liquid Gold or a refinishing oil. New tie on chair pads and you are done.
What is the average cost for renting a tent, tables, chairs, linens, dining sets for a long island wedding?
Alyssat1
I want to have my wedding in a garden or an open field so I will need to be renting all the trimings....tents (+flooring), tables, chairs, linens, dining sets etc.. I am looking for a rough estimate of what this would cost me. (wedding location - long island, NY)
Thanks!!!! Alyssa
Answer
Four years ago when my daughter got married the tables were 9.00 each and the chairs were 2.50. We did not rent a tent, flooring or linens so I can't help you there.
You need to find your venue first. Many places have their own tables and chairs, many do not allow flooring as it damages the grass or gardens, and some places do not allow tents.
Good Luck!
Four years ago when my daughter got married the tables were 9.00 each and the chairs were 2.50. We did not rent a tent, flooring or linens so I can't help you there.
You need to find your venue first. Many places have their own tables and chairs, many do not allow flooring as it damages the grass or gardens, and some places do not allow tents.
Good Luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar