where you use rattan furniture?




Santae


i was wondering do people usally put rattan furnitures in the living room as decorations??? Or do you put them somewhere else in the house than the living room?


Answer
Rattan or wicker furniture can be used in any and every room of your home. Many people like to use them as an accent piece, a chair or a table mixed with other furniture. Another way they may be used is in a sun room, or Florida room. Upscale Rattan or wicker sets are beautiful in the dining or kitchen area. They are now making outside wicker for open decks and patios. A rattan or wicker chair and table look great in a bedroom. A rattan or wicker chest can go anywhere from the living room, dining room, kitchen or the bath room. There really is no limit to where you may use them or for what purpose. Hope this helps.

I bought some Rattan furniture,very cool!?

Q. I bought from http://rattan.isailfull.com
A set dining table and chair
A rocking chair
A bed
Very cute,I loved them


Answer
What's your question?????




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar