Narcissus
http://kokokoreano.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justks_in1.jpg
doesn't have to be leopard print (preferred though) because i can sew cushion covers. but like the basic antique looking frame
is it really? it works for me, here maybe this'll help
http://kokokoreano.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justks_in1.jpg
ok sorry! ignore the first 2 links, i like this one better, but do you know where?
http://fashionrollcall.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Glamour-Sept-2010-J-LoC-e1282104701175.jpg
Answer
I LOVE leopard so I know a few chairs you might like - Pier 1 has a leopard print chair (more of a dining style) and I've seen cute ones on overstock.com http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html and some OK ones on home decorators http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html
I ended up buying a traditional french-style baroque chair with fab leopard fabric at TK Maxx (the UK equivalent of TJ Maxx), you never know what you're gonna find at places like that.
I LOVE leopard so I know a few chairs you might like - Pier 1 has a leopard print chair (more of a dining style) and I've seen cute ones on overstock.com http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html and some OK ones on home decorators http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Transitional-Club-Chair/4321516/product.html
I ended up buying a traditional french-style baroque chair with fab leopard fabric at TK Maxx (the UK equivalent of TJ Maxx), you never know what you're gonna find at places like that.
I am looking for a rectangular dining table that is 125 - 150 cm wide.?
t21mom
In other words, I would like for 2 people to be able to sit side by side at the head of the table with 3 to 4 chairs down each side. I am looking for suggestions on retailers. So far I've only found one.
Answer
Where are you located?
In the UK:
http://www.berrydesign.co.uk/extra-wide-tables.htm
In the US, you'd look for something that is listed as 48" wide if you want to seat 2 people on each end. Here is an idea of an Amish table that comes in several widths and lengths:
http://www.amishshowroom.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_80&products_id=424
Where are you located?
In the UK:
http://www.berrydesign.co.uk/extra-wide-tables.htm
In the US, you'd look for something that is listed as 48" wide if you want to seat 2 people on each end. Here is an idea of an Amish table that comes in several widths and lengths:
http://www.amishshowroom.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_80&products_id=424
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar