Sunnny
Anyone have any ideas how I can reinforce some Ikea dining room chairs? What comes loose and is wobbly even after trying to tighten is what holds the cross side to the front leg.
The dining chairs I have are Ikea Aron. They aren't available anymore but you can see a picture here: http://www.ikeafans.com/galleries/index.php?n=12372
Answer
Oh that Ikea furniture...use Gorrilla Glue.
Oh that Ikea furniture...use Gorrilla Glue.
Dining Room Chairs?!?
Little Bir
I got a great deal on a Pier1 dining room table. Now i'm looking for chairs to match. The table has a modern stlye, and i would like modern looking chairs. Do you know of any other sites i can find cheap modern chairs, other than www.IKEA.com?
Answer
they have a great sale going on at Pier 1 around here and the chairs i found in there are awesome! maybe different areas have different availabilities....
they have a great sale going on at Pier 1 around here and the chairs i found in there are awesome! maybe different areas have different availabilities....
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar