I have a large dining set and want to know if I should donate it or sell it?




Soniafromp


I have asked friends if I should donate my dining room set or sell it. I am afraid if I sell it the wrong people may come into my home, but if I donate it I wonder how much of a tax write off would I get for it? Help with ideas. I do refuse to sell to relatives.


Answer
okay

i would have thought that to be an easy out - you can always rely on family or are suppose to - just a thought - whats the deal with no family anyways - who cares where the table goes just so its gone

so donating it gets the full value written off your taxes which equals something like 10% charitable contribution deduction

selling it out right gets the cash and all of it

which is more? whats the table worth? ten bucks give it to charity = several thousand sell it and transport it to a secure location for the new owners to pick up - like the local walmart parking lot - that should be safe enough

Fine dining what is it?




Miyah


ive worked as a waitress many many times, easy going resturants but very classy. I recently had a trial at one, it was really poshy, but the boss told me im not good in fine dining, i need to be taught, what exactly do you have to learn?


Answer
proper etiquette........how to present a bottle of wine, to serve from the left and clear from the right (i may have that backwards,) how to speak etc

some of these may help.....
http://listverse.com/2007/08/14/top-10-rules-for-fine-dining/
http://www.ehow.com/how_4762212_set-table-fine-dining.html
http://restaurants.about.com/od/restaurantconcepts/a/Fine_Dining.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar