i am looking for a kitchen counter stool. the counter is 4 ft tall, how high should be the stool?how much will it cost? i dont want an expensive one. something below $50
Answer
Think of your kitchen table/chairs you want to be able to pull up to the counter and the seat height should comfortably be able to allow you to rest your forearms at a 90 degree angle. So you want a stool that's about 3 feet tall...unless you are taller or shorter.
For 1 stool? Got to a used furniture or thrift shop. You can paint the stool to match the room.
Think of your kitchen table/chairs you want to be able to pull up to the counter and the seat height should comfortably be able to allow you to rest your forearms at a 90 degree angle. So you want a stool that's about 3 feet tall...unless you are taller or shorter.
For 1 stool? Got to a used furniture or thrift shop. You can paint the stool to match the room.
Tips on repainting my kitchen table and chairs?
Sari Lynn
If any of you have ever painted your kitchen table and chairs, what type of paint did you use? Did it end up chipping and peeling off? I know I will have to sand it down before painting it, but I don't want to just use wall paint because I am pretty certain it will peel off quickly with daily use. Thanks :)
Answer
About 15 years ago I built my wife a table against the kitchen wall a put 4 stools around it. While I was at work she painted it with gloss black Rustoleum that I had in the shed. She even rubbed some stencils on it - then clear coated it. It has lasted through 9 kids and 8 grandkids. It hasn't peeled or chipped. There have been some instances with gouges and knife marks that she subsequently sanded and repainted. I'm impressed.
About 15 years ago I built my wife a table against the kitchen wall a put 4 stools around it. While I was at work she painted it with gloss black Rustoleum that I had in the shed. She even rubbed some stencils on it - then clear coated it. It has lasted through 9 kids and 8 grandkids. It hasn't peeled or chipped. There have been some instances with gouges and knife marks that she subsequently sanded and repainted. I'm impressed.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar