inexpensive kitchen table?




AnnG


I have a small kitchen, so there's only room for a small table and four chairs. I looked at the general department stores like walmart, target etc. but I don't want a kitchen set that everyone else has. I'm kind of a free spirit so unique would be nice, and still regular is also nice. But I don't want to spend a lot of money since I love to redecorate often. But it still has to be nice in appearance. I'd even like to find a site where there are people who make furniture for a hobby. And that again, isn't necessary. I've spent two days now looking around so any help would be appreciated. a price tag of $300 or less is perfect.


Answer
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stratton-White-5-piece-Dining-Set/4678241/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Birmingham-Dining-Table/2876457/product.html
With
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Bistro-Retro-Chair-Set-of-2/2481092/product.html
or
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stackable-Orange-Locker-Chairs-Set-of-4/3457025/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

Approx. how much would it cost to hire a carpenter to build an unfinished dining room table, bench and chairs?




Vida B.


Altogether, 6 pieces. Table, bench, 4 chairs.

A smaller version of this: http://www.eco-furniture.com/im/3250/shinbutsu-dining-4.jpg

This set normally costs about $3,500, so of course I'm looking to spend less than that if possible.
Ack! Thanks for the answer so far, it's looking like I should just go ahead and buy the set instead!



Answer
I would charge no less than $5,000, more depending on what type wood you wanted. I can't compete with China.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar