gaga_chick
wood and nice quality looking, classic, simple. His personality is much the same...good decision-maker, stable, wine-lover, runner, doesnt like flamboyant stuff.
getting him a gift certificate for xmas.
thanks much!!
Answer
If I were him, I would cruise around on www.craigslist.org for people selling furniture in that area. I've seen some really nice dining sets and other furniture on there for half the price of new.
If I were him, I would cruise around on www.craigslist.org for people selling furniture in that area. I've seen some really nice dining sets and other furniture on there for half the price of new.
Which Disney World royal storybook dining is better?
Q. My mom was thinking about selecting a dining plan for Disney, and I read that both Akershus at Epcot and Cinderella's Royal Table accept the dining plan for table service. I wanted to know which dining is better, because I read that Cinderella;s Royal Table comes with gifts for the kids, but a video I saw showed Alice coming to someones table at Akershus (My brother and I love Alice in Wonderland, and my brother wants to meet her) But I also read that Akershsus has Norwegian food for lunch and dinner (We're choosing the restaurant for either lunch or dinner), and most of their menu seemed like I wouldn't eat it, because I don't eat beef and steak, only fish, chicken, eggs, ham. I did read though that they have a buffet at Akershus, with salads and such, while Cinderella's is supposed to be like a Banquet, where they bring the food to you.
Which takes more of the dining plan as well, Cinderella or Akershus? Would we need a bigger dining plan? We're thinking about doing the one table service per day, one quick service per day, and one snack per day. Thank you if you can help!
Here are some links to help:
Akershus: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/akershus/
Cinderella: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cinderellas-royal-table/
Which takes more of the dining plan as well, Cinderella or Akershus? Would we need a bigger dining plan? We're thinking about doing the one table service per day, one quick service per day, and one snack per day. Thank you if you can help!
Here are some links to help:
Akershus: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/akershus/
Cinderella: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cinderellas-royal-table/
Answer
Well, I don't know about the dining plan stuff, but I read a few things:
It says for Cinderella's Royal Table:
Lunch
After much fanfare, lunch begins with a surprise specialty appetizer, ordered by no less than Cinderella herself. Then it's on to an unforgettable main course with choices ranging from pan-seared salmon to pasta al pomodoro for the adults, and chicken strips or other favorites for the kids. The prix fixe menu includes your choice of beverage. Round out your meal with dessert such as seasonal sorbet and chocolate cream cheese buckle and keep your autograph book and camera at the ready during your meal, because you never know when a Princess will stop at your table!
Notice Cinderella gets you a surprise appetizer!
Dinner
Dine like royalty on your choice of appetizer after selecting from the prix fixe menu's entrees like chicken, lamb or vegetarian cassoulet. The children's menu offers all-time favorites like chicken strips and mini hot dogs and everyone gets their choice of beverage.
Throughout dinner, the Princesses are on hand to pose for photos and sign autographs. For a sweet finale, desserts include seasonal crème brûlée and other irresistible treats.
Imaging Package
Guests at Cinderella's Royal Table receive one professional Imaging Package for groups of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Each Imaging Package includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" prints, and one 6" x 8" print of Cinderella Castle, all in a Cinderella-themed photo holder.
Please note, online booking is temporarily unavailable for Disney Dining Plan reservations at this venue. To make reservations using your Disney Dining Plan, please call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Looking at Cinderella's menu, I think you'll probably eat more here, they have chicken and pasta, and you don't have to order the steak and such, but the menu isn't mostly beef and steak.
As for the princesses, you basically get you generic set: Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora. And anyway, if you pick here, you can still meet Alice in the mornings in front of the Mad Tea Party ride.
You'll also see a lot of little girl in princess dresses here, because this is where their parents take 'em!
Btw, here you get your picture taken with Cinderella and get it in a picture package to take home. (Makes a cool memory for those who like Cinderella)
As for Akershus:
The rotating menu and buffet selections includes Mustard Glazed Salmon, Sauteed Chicken Breast, Vegetable Stuffed Pasta, and Braised Lamb and Cabbage. Or try the Scandinavian special meatball dish made of pork, beef and capers called kjottkaker. Across the koldtbord is a grand selection of prepared salads, sliced meats and cheeses. Children's menu choices are more familiar: pizza, pasta, hot dogs and grilled chicken.
Princess Storybook Dining
Feel like royalty while you dine in Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. High-beamed ceilings, decorative leaded-glass windows and sweeping archways contribute to the authentic castle atmosphere.
Adding to the regal scene are the Disney Princesses, leading ladies and friends who visit diners at their tables to share a smile, give autographs and pose for pictures.
Delectable Desserts
For a sweet fairytale ending to a meal at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, share tasty treats from the dessert sampler that includes Majesty Cake filled with lingonberries, Traditional Rice Cream and Cappuccino Chocolate Cheesecake.
Imaging Package
Guests at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall receive one professional Imaging Package per group of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Photo is taken with one of the beautiful Disney Princesses upon arrival.
As you said, you probably will enjoy eating at Cinderella's more, but the salad bar sounds good, and so do their desserts! They have a sampler of three you can get so if one of youer parents doesn't want desserts, you, your brother, and the parent who wants a dessert can all have your fill!
As for characters it says Princesses and leading ladies, so that might explain Alice. It could also mean Mary Poppins too! But the princess you get your picture taken with is Belle who is standing there when you come. But I read you can skip the picture, so if you don't like her, you don't have to! It's the same at Cinderella's.
In my opinion, I'd eat at either place, but for you, I'd vote Akershus. They have a nice setting, and it's hard to find a nice sitdown at Epcot. I also hear Cinderella's can be hard to get a meal at (which is one of the reasons Akershus opened) I hope you have fun, and don't forget your camera and autograph book if you go! And I hope someone can help with the dining plan stuff.
Well, I don't know about the dining plan stuff, but I read a few things:
It says for Cinderella's Royal Table:
Lunch
After much fanfare, lunch begins with a surprise specialty appetizer, ordered by no less than Cinderella herself. Then it's on to an unforgettable main course with choices ranging from pan-seared salmon to pasta al pomodoro for the adults, and chicken strips or other favorites for the kids. The prix fixe menu includes your choice of beverage. Round out your meal with dessert such as seasonal sorbet and chocolate cream cheese buckle and keep your autograph book and camera at the ready during your meal, because you never know when a Princess will stop at your table!
Notice Cinderella gets you a surprise appetizer!
Dinner
Dine like royalty on your choice of appetizer after selecting from the prix fixe menu's entrees like chicken, lamb or vegetarian cassoulet. The children's menu offers all-time favorites like chicken strips and mini hot dogs and everyone gets their choice of beverage.
Throughout dinner, the Princesses are on hand to pose for photos and sign autographs. For a sweet finale, desserts include seasonal crème brûlée and other irresistible treats.
Imaging Package
Guests at Cinderella's Royal Table receive one professional Imaging Package for groups of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Each Imaging Package includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" prints, and one 6" x 8" print of Cinderella Castle, all in a Cinderella-themed photo holder.
Please note, online booking is temporarily unavailable for Disney Dining Plan reservations at this venue. To make reservations using your Disney Dining Plan, please call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Looking at Cinderella's menu, I think you'll probably eat more here, they have chicken and pasta, and you don't have to order the steak and such, but the menu isn't mostly beef and steak.
As for the princesses, you basically get you generic set: Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora. And anyway, if you pick here, you can still meet Alice in the mornings in front of the Mad Tea Party ride.
You'll also see a lot of little girl in princess dresses here, because this is where their parents take 'em!
Btw, here you get your picture taken with Cinderella and get it in a picture package to take home. (Makes a cool memory for those who like Cinderella)
As for Akershus:
The rotating menu and buffet selections includes Mustard Glazed Salmon, Sauteed Chicken Breast, Vegetable Stuffed Pasta, and Braised Lamb and Cabbage. Or try the Scandinavian special meatball dish made of pork, beef and capers called kjottkaker. Across the koldtbord is a grand selection of prepared salads, sliced meats and cheeses. Children's menu choices are more familiar: pizza, pasta, hot dogs and grilled chicken.
Princess Storybook Dining
Feel like royalty while you dine in Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. High-beamed ceilings, decorative leaded-glass windows and sweeping archways contribute to the authentic castle atmosphere.
Adding to the regal scene are the Disney Princesses, leading ladies and friends who visit diners at their tables to share a smile, give autographs and pose for pictures.
Delectable Desserts
For a sweet fairytale ending to a meal at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, share tasty treats from the dessert sampler that includes Majesty Cake filled with lingonberries, Traditional Rice Cream and Cappuccino Chocolate Cheesecake.
Imaging Package
Guests at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall receive one professional Imaging Package per group of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Photo is taken with one of the beautiful Disney Princesses upon arrival.
As you said, you probably will enjoy eating at Cinderella's more, but the salad bar sounds good, and so do their desserts! They have a sampler of three you can get so if one of youer parents doesn't want desserts, you, your brother, and the parent who wants a dessert can all have your fill!
As for characters it says Princesses and leading ladies, so that might explain Alice. It could also mean Mary Poppins too! But the princess you get your picture taken with is Belle who is standing there when you come. But I read you can skip the picture, so if you don't like her, you don't have to! It's the same at Cinderella's.
In my opinion, I'd eat at either place, but for you, I'd vote Akershus. They have a nice setting, and it's hard to find a nice sitdown at Epcot. I also hear Cinderella's can be hard to get a meal at (which is one of the reasons Akershus opened) I hope you have fun, and don't forget your camera and autograph book if you go! And I hope someone can help with the dining plan stuff.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar