kitchen table ideas with black kitchen tiles?




Brown EyEd


I need some ideas....

My kitchen has black tiles. I'm looking for a little kitchenette dining table set but since i have black tiles, i dont want to "black" out my kitchen. I want it to look fresh and warm.

My question is what kind of kitchen table set should i get? What color goes well with black tiles and white walls? I'm looking for a 4-6 person table- a small one. We're only a family of 2 but we do have company over quite a bit. This is not for a formal dining room- i already have that.

I want the chairs to be comfy, cushiony but i dont want the back of the to press into my back. i want it to be comfortable in case there are long dinner discussions and i'll be sitting for a while.

I dont want the cushions to be white since its easy to stain and hard to clean.


Any ideas???? Help!!

Should the table be a dark brown cherry brown, light brown, white wood? I dont know!!

I move around alot since my husband is in the military so i need something that is easy to combine with other kitchens. Maybe my next kitchen will have white tiles. Need Ideas!!!



Answer
I would go with chairs that have a print. You don't have to match the black so don't worry about color just buy something that you like. For versatility try a nice warm brown table not cherry. Take a look at the pier one imports their stuff is nice and cheap

Decorating apartment livingroom and kitchen?




Lauren


I just moved into a 4 bedroom apartment at college with 3 other friends. We need some help decorating our living room and kitchen.

The kitchen has space on top of the cabinets we want to decorate and a wall as you come into the apartment, about 5 feet long.

The living room has a huge window on the back wall and then two long walls, one with the couch and the other with the tv. The dining table is off to the side near the tv. There is a chair in front of the window.

We cannot paint. And we cannot put large nails in the walls (small ones and pushpins are fine, and command strips are okay). We want something fun but not tacky. We are on a low budget as well, but if its nice we are willing to spend a little bit more. We don't need to rearrange the furniture either.

Please give us some suggestions, like a theme or something and then what we could do with it.



Answer
Here's some articles that offer some fun ideas:

How to Decorate Your Kitchen With a Contemporary/Modern Flower Theme-Black and White
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/544805/how_to_decorate_your_kitchen_with_a.html

How to Decorate Your Kitchen with a Contemporary/Modern Flower Theme-Monochromatic
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/544845/how_to_decorate_your_kitchen_with_a.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with a Retro Diner Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/548045/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with a Coffee House Cafe Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/551863/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with a Tea Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/539065/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with a Cooking (Chef) Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/547993/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with an Italian Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/551899/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas- Decorating with a Fruit Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/35435/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_decorating.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: Ideas for How to Decorate with a Celestial Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/539099/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_ideas.html

Unique Kitchen Decorating Ideas: How to Decorate with an Americana Theme
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/815513/unique_kitchen_decorating_ideas_how.html


Hope they gave you some inspiration! Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar