T
My kitchen is red and is connected to my dining room by a hallway. There are 2 walls from the kitchen and dining room that meet at a corner and I am having a hard time finding a color that will go well with the red. There is a chair railing in our dining room so we want to do an off-white on the top of the chair railing and a color on the bottom but my husband and I can't seem to choose what color to put on the bottom. Right now the bottom part of the dining room wall is maroon (from the previous owners) and it just looks horrible meeting up with the kitchen corners that are red. We thought navy blue but it is too dark. Suggestions?
Answer
Could you carry the red to the bottom of the chair rail? Or, if you're daring, try an ikat wallpaper in red and white, or if you are more traditional, then a stripe or paisley wall paper only on the bottom.
I'd be a little careful with red white and blue, it can look a little fourth of July.
Could you carry the red to the bottom of the chair rail? Or, if you're daring, try an ikat wallpaper in red and white, or if you are more traditional, then a stripe or paisley wall paper only on the bottom.
I'd be a little careful with red white and blue, it can look a little fourth of July.
cleaning upholstered dining chairs?
Patricia C
I have 4 cream colored parsons style dining chairs that have been in storage for a while, and desparately need cleaning. They have some really dirty spots, and need an overall cleaning as well. Is this something i should attempt myself, or should i get them professionally cleaned? They are a jacquard patterned heavy fabric.
Answer
look, there is this stuff called Up & Out. The only place that i have seen it is at Home Depot. Its like 6 bucks, but I swear by it. It has gotton greese out of my bf's clothes and red punch off the carpet. Its by the cleaning supplies. try it.
look, there is this stuff called Up & Out. The only place that i have seen it is at Home Depot. Its like 6 bucks, but I swear by it. It has gotton greese out of my bf's clothes and red punch off the carpet. Its by the cleaning supplies. try it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar