A question about dining out?




5 ft 7 Tex


Has anyone ever done this,

Gone to a take out food place and asked for a TV try and folding chair?

"Um it took me a long drive to get here, and I'd like the food to still be hot and fresh when I eat it, OK?"

Hugs Y'all. Blessings on yer SUNday.

Dallas
I agree Dr. An aint no one I know more TX than I am. Extra napkins too, please
Yowee Short Bus, what cool idea. I could even ask fer saran wrap so I wouldn't get my keyboard thing all sticky.

I have to go into the city though for Taco bell. here we only have taco bob's and I think he uses mystery meat, and that's ok too with enough Jalalpenos with it.



Answer
Well I have a solution to your dining dilemma...

git yer'self a laptop so you can P&S when you're at Taco Bell chowin' that grilled stuffed burrito.... <blush>

What paint colors would match well with these chairs?




KIS


I like brighter, bold colors vs traditional muted tones.

Here's a link to the exact chairs:

http://www.target.com/p/uptown-parson-dining-chairs-trellis-set-of-2/-/A-13741244#?lnk=sc_qi_reviews&selectedTab=item-guestreviews-link



Answer
tiffany blue: http://www.houzz.com/photos/1697469/-Dinner-at-Tiffany-s----urban-i-d--contemporary-dining-room-portland
yellow ochre: http://www.houzz.com/photos/2855547/Eclectic-Dining-Room-eclectic-dining-room-chicago
Muted fuschia: http://www.houzz.com/photos/1631332/Dallas--Alicia---Adam-eclectic-dining-room-dallas
Medium purple: http://www.houzz.com/photos/94319/Brian-Patrick-Flynn-modern-dining-room-atlanta




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar