Opalescent
I am looking for a rectangle folding leaf kitchen table where it folds length wise (not width or edge).
For a picture reference this link is similar to what I am looking for, but not quite.
http://www.diningroomfurniturecollection.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-17865-5-Piece-Wood-Table--Chair-Set-Compact-Ladder-Back-Design-Portable.htm
I want the folding leaf to be about center in the table, that way there is room underneath the leaf so I would be able to tuck in the chairs under the table (as you would a regular table). And I don't want folding chairs (like the pic/link has). I want it to fold length wise so it will be sleek/narrow when folded down (so it won't take up a lot of floor space in my kitchen). If the chairs on the sides tuck in that would be an added bonus, but not necessary.
Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Also it doesn't need to be fancy (and preferable inexpensive).
Answer
I've never seen a folding table that folds lengthwise. But you notice that with the one in the link, both sides fold down so the centre part of the thing is only 8 inches wide after you do that? Then if you set up one leaf only, the table is about 34 x 36". If you're going to have a table at all, you can't get much smaller than that and get plates and stuff on it. Any old regular chairs will fit under it when the leaf is open, you'll just have to store them elsewhere when the table is folded up. Ikea makes something almost identical for about the same price without chairs and it's solid beech with no MDF. I doubt very much that you're going to do better for price anywhere for a similar item.
I've never seen a folding table that folds lengthwise. But you notice that with the one in the link, both sides fold down so the centre part of the thing is only 8 inches wide after you do that? Then if you set up one leaf only, the table is about 34 x 36". If you're going to have a table at all, you can't get much smaller than that and get plates and stuff on it. Any old regular chairs will fit under it when the leaf is open, you'll just have to store them elsewhere when the table is folded up. Ikea makes something almost identical for about the same price without chairs and it's solid beech with no MDF. I doubt very much that you're going to do better for price anywhere for a similar item.
Kitchen/Dining Table...?
bayebd24
Where can I find a kitchen/dining table set (with 4 chairs) at a cheap price? Besides Craigslist.org, Kmart, Wal-Mart, Ikea & Target.
Answer
I found a great deal on a table and chairs at "Value City Furniture" I have had it for about 10 years and it is still holding up well. I have three kids and it has had some abuse. Of course it is not perfect but I love it.
I found a great deal on a table and chairs at "Value City Furniture" I have had it for about 10 years and it is still holding up well. I have three kids and it has had some abuse. Of course it is not perfect but I love it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar