Where can I get a simple cheap black chair without wheels for my desk?

Q. I've looked at Ikea and they didn't have anything. Officemax was way to expensive. Staples only had wheel chairs. Where the hell can I get a simple black chair without wheels for under $50?!


Answer
Try going places you can get cheap dining room chairs. My friend found a chair like that at Walmart. It was in the clearance section because it was originally part of a set and something happened to the rest. She got the chair for like $10.

What can two 80 year olds do in Disney World? One is in a wheel chair. (Rides, activities, dining)What resort?

Q.


Answer
Lots. I would suggest you read this excellent article about this very thing, which also lists which rides will accomodate them: http://allears.net/pl/mobility.htm

Dining - they can dine wherever. Being in a wheelchair or being 80 isn't going to change food. Same for hotel. It may be more convenient to be in a (more expensive) monorail hotel. Other than that, Disney's free transportation will get them around, even if they have a wheelchair. Just because they are older or in a wheelchair doesn't really matter at Disney.

There's also a book called "Passporter's Open Mouse for Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line - Easy Access for Travelers with Extra Challenges" that you might want to purchase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar