Caroline B
I bought this one chair at a garage sale and want to buy more somewhere. It's not an old design, it looks like a modern day dining room chair. It doesn't have arms just seat and high back, upholstered. There is no name on the chair anywhere. The bottom of it has a tag of some sort with a California registration number CA-33986. Other than that I've got nothing. Can I use this number to find out who the manufacturer is or where it was sold?
Thanks
Answer
Try asking the old owner of the chair where they got it. They should be able to tell you. Good luck :)
Try asking the old owner of the chair where they got it. They should be able to tell you. Good luck :)
If I purchase several different dining chairs, and refinish them and upholster them the same will it look OK?
Q. I have my great grandmothers dining room table with 4 leaves, so it's huge! I can't afford to buy 14 dining room chairs, so I thought i'd buy a few different ones at auctions, yard sales, etc. If i refinish them and use matching upholstry for them will it work in my dining room? or should I save until I can buy matching?
Answer
it would look better if you do different finishes or different fabrics on the chairs. to compliment the look, have mis-matched dishes and silverware......it will give either an ecclectic or french country effect depending on the styles of fabrics you choose
it would look better if you do different finishes or different fabrics on the chairs. to compliment the look, have mis-matched dishes and silverware......it will give either an ecclectic or french country effect depending on the styles of fabrics you choose
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar