bigdogg
What can I put on the bottom of wood chairs so they want scratch up my white ceramice tile floors? I have tried felt pads but they wear down in a couple of weeks and have to be replaced to often. Any help would be appreciated.
Answer
I use the decorate rug for my ceramic tile dining room,You may want to go to the Home Depot or lower and ask them for the ideas.Good luck.
I use the decorate rug for my ceramic tile dining room,You may want to go to the Home Depot or lower and ask them for the ideas.Good luck.
does anyone know a great place or website for really cheap dining sets
Q. My husband and I just purchased or first home we live in San Antonio Texas and need a dining room table and chairs and everything is soooooo expensive. Or budget is tight right now. PLEASE HELP
Answer
We spent a lot of money on a dining room set, and I wish we hadn't. Here is what I would do if I had to do it all over again- I'd get a large table at a garage sale, and cover it with a table cloth. Then I'd buy a set of chairs that I liked and put them around the table. Another suggestion is to buy a piece of plywood at Home Depot and put wood legs on it. Or just go to second hand furniture stores and see what you can find. Recovering chair seats is not hard.
We spent a lot of money on a dining room set, and I wish we hadn't. Here is what I would do if I had to do it all over again- I'd get a large table at a garage sale, and cover it with a table cloth. Then I'd buy a set of chairs that I liked and put them around the table. Another suggestion is to buy a piece of plywood at Home Depot and put wood legs on it. Or just go to second hand furniture stores and see what you can find. Recovering chair seats is not hard.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar