where can i get a good deal on patio furniture?




trippydee





Answer
Right now just about everywhere, home improvement centers like Depot and Lowes, discounters like chez Target botique and WalMart even the drug stores because they are already receiving their autumn inventory. The best deal I've seen was at the Big Lots, they have the all weather wicker, patio table with glass insert, large umbrella and stand, 4 chairs for $99. They also have the wicker couch, 2 chairs and an occasional table for $125. None come with the cushions, however, but they do sell them very inexpensively at the back of the store. SavOn Drugs also has a dining set, no umbrella, folding chairs and cheezy aluminum table for $89, but the quality just isn't there.

where can i find cushion fillings for a good price in temecula,ca?







where can i find cushion fillings for a good price


Answer
Whenever I need stuffing or a pillow form (for throw pillows) I go to Goodwill.
They usually have a good inventory of throw pillows for just a few dollars. I bring them home, run them through a laundry cycle, then make the new cover.

If you want only new materials, most fabric shops have it.
If you are looking for batting (like to replace dining room chair seats or bar stools, fabric shops are the best places to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar