Tara
Answer
5/8 yard per seat. Width doesn't matter.
You didn't bother saying how many you had
5/8 yard per seat. Width doesn't matter.
You didn't bother saying how many you had
Bernhardt dining room set?
tattiehoke
I have a Bernhardt dining room set I would like to sell. I think the manufacture date is around 1990. It is an asian piece with deep carvings of nature on the table and is laquered black .It has 8 chairs which have a cane back and the chairs are upholstered in an asian block design. Can anyone identify the name of this set?
I have tried contacting Bernhardt but have been able to get a response.Any web sites?
Answer
Just put a pic on craiglist.org and someone will buy it based on the pic.
Just put a pic on craiglist.org and someone will buy it based on the pic.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar