Little Bir
I got a great deal on a Pier1 dining room table. Now i'm looking for chairs to match. The table has a modern stlye, and i would like modern looking chairs. Do you know of any other sites i can find cheap modern chairs, other than www.IKEA.com?
Answer
they have a great sale going on at Pier 1 around here and the chairs i found in there are awesome! maybe different areas have different availabilities....
they have a great sale going on at Pier 1 around here and the chairs i found in there are awesome! maybe different areas have different availabilities....
Where can I find red dining chairs like this?
hopeblue
http://www.pier1.com/TopMenu/Products/tabid/260/Default.aspx?task=viewproduct&id=2095&urlname=madelynne-dining-chair
I like these chairs at Pier 1 Imports but looking for something cheaper? At what store can i find similar chairs? (Must be in red.)
Answer
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/High-back-Leather-Side-Chair-Set-of-2/3370060/product.html
I looked all over and this is the only thing that is a little less expensive. The Pier 1 price isn't bad.
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/High-back-Leather-Side-Chair-Set-of-2/3370060/product.html
I looked all over and this is the only thing that is a little less expensive. The Pier 1 price isn't bad.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar