Rocky
hi
my name is rakesh i want to know ask from where i can import the home decorative accessories like rich, modern and contemporary kind of things for living room , dining room , bed room etc
which country is the best for this kind of things.
i have searched in google bangkok is one of the place can you tell me anything about that i have a props rent business in mumbai
thank you
rakesh semwal
Answer
In order to buy wholesale you usually need an established, licensed business. I have a landscaper contractor's license so I am able to purchase plants, soil, mulch, and other landscaping supplies wholesale. I am also a degreed, licensed interior designer. I shop the Dallas, Tx Market show for many wholesale products. I also shop on line for wholesale products but have better luck with regional wholesale markets. I also shop flea markets, antique shops, thrift shops, garage sales and estate sales. Since I am always looking for a deal I shop Dollar Stores, Dollar General, Big Lots, Sam's Club, Fred's and any other shop that happens to have a sale. I ALWAYS negotiate price. I scrounge Lowe's and Home Depot for sales and always negotiate a better price. I am a master at repurposing so I buy weird stuff for cheap and then use it for something else. If you are serious you need to get out of your chair and go shopping. You will not get the best deals on line. You also need to be willing and skilled in fix it.
Good luck and Happy New Year
In order to buy wholesale you usually need an established, licensed business. I have a landscaper contractor's license so I am able to purchase plants, soil, mulch, and other landscaping supplies wholesale. I am also a degreed, licensed interior designer. I shop the Dallas, Tx Market show for many wholesale products. I also shop on line for wholesale products but have better luck with regional wholesale markets. I also shop flea markets, antique shops, thrift shops, garage sales and estate sales. Since I am always looking for a deal I shop Dollar Stores, Dollar General, Big Lots, Sam's Club, Fred's and any other shop that happens to have a sale. I ALWAYS negotiate price. I scrounge Lowe's and Home Depot for sales and always negotiate a better price. I am a master at repurposing so I buy weird stuff for cheap and then use it for something else. If you are serious you need to get out of your chair and go shopping. You will not get the best deals on line. You also need to be willing and skilled in fix it.
Good luck and Happy New Year
Is this a good place to live or a rip off?
Jess
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/apa/1484117559.html
This is a listing on craigslist for a condo in tx. I've pasted the information below you can click the link if you want to see pics. This is my first time looking for my own place and I don't want to get suckered. Please give me your opinions.
Available for rent is a fully furnished and very cheery condo. You can literally arrive with just your brief case and feel like living at home. It is much better to live in a condo than an apartment or a hotel because many of the residents here are actual owners who keep the neighborhood very nice and safe. This condo sits on the top floor with good privacy and elevated views.
In addition to the living room and bedroom, there is an extra room that can be used as an office/dining area. Carpet is relatively new. Amenities include a nice swimming pool, hot tub, gas barbeque grills, covered parking. fireplace, ceiling fans. Sofa, desk, dining table/chairs, queen-size bed, coffee/end tables, night stand/dresser/mirror, pots/pans, silver wares, TV, coffee maker, washer, dryer, and refrigerator are all included. All utility bills and high speed Internet will be paid by owner.
If interested, please let me know a bit about yourself and your desired time frame. Thank you very much for looking.
Answer
If the rent seems very cheap, it is probably a fake listing by a real estate agent trying to get you to pay a fee to see more listings. It can also be a foreign person looking for personal financial information to use your identity. There are several possibilities. If the email address is from a foreign country forget it. Write back and get the address and make an appointment. If they cannot meet you in person, forget it. I don't like the last line about personal info. Get their info first.
If the rent seems very cheap, it is probably a fake listing by a real estate agent trying to get you to pay a fee to see more listings. It can also be a foreign person looking for personal financial information to use your identity. There are several possibilities. If the email address is from a foreign country forget it. Write back and get the address and make an appointment. If they cannot meet you in person, forget it. I don't like the last line about personal info. Get their info first.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar