Where can I find a reasonably priced office chair that I can sit in for at least 8 hours?




AbsolutZer


I work from home and I'm a college student. I spend a good 6-12 hours a day on a computer to some extent and I'm finally stepping up from the dining room chair I was using (which has been torture).

Can anyone offer up a good suggestion on a reasonably priced (under $100) chair that's rated for extended use that won't screw up. The only one i've been able to find is this one from office max:

http://www.officemax.com/office-furniture/chairs/product-prod3450606

Everything else I've been able to find in my price range is rated "0-3 hours or casual use" and I am absolutely not a casual user. I've never shopped for furniture online before but I don't live near any good places that sell office furniture.

So if anyone has any suggestions of a chair that you can use for, on average, 8 hours a day for less than $100, I'd love to know about it.

Thank you, if you could please link to whatever chair you're suggesting so I can check it out, it'd be a huge help.



Answer
also try : lowes.com
homedepot.com

Should I bring a 100 decibel rape alarm in college? Would I get into trouble and get kicked out?







A Girls mum bought one for her so my friend had the idea that we should get one 2 set off in the library . It's 100 decibels!! How much trouble would I get in if they caught me? Would I get kicked out of college? Should I make up a story e.g. I found it in the common room under a chair, I put it in my pocket ready to hand in next Chance I got but I forgot to hand it in and it went off in my pocket. Would they believe that story? Would the police get involved? would my friends think its sad if i actually bought one?


Answer
to be honest, don't do that
in the library.

The library is where you go to study in a quiet place, don't fu*k with people there.

that is 100% truth and honest, but maybe somewhere else could work, like the student union building or in a dining hall or something...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar