Q.
Answer
Lots. I would suggest you read this excellent article about this very thing, which also lists which rides will accomodate them: http://allears.net/pl/mobility.htm
Dining - they can dine wherever. Being in a wheelchair or being 80 isn't going to change food. Same for hotel. It may be more convenient to be in a (more expensive) monorail hotel. Other than that, Disney's free transportation will get them around, even if they have a wheelchair. Just because they are older or in a wheelchair doesn't really matter at Disney.
There's also a book called "Passporter's Open Mouse for Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line - Easy Access for Travelers with Extra Challenges" that you might want to purchase.
Lots. I would suggest you read this excellent article about this very thing, which also lists which rides will accomodate them: http://allears.net/pl/mobility.htm
Dining - they can dine wherever. Being in a wheelchair or being 80 isn't going to change food. Same for hotel. It may be more convenient to be in a (more expensive) monorail hotel. Other than that, Disney's free transportation will get them around, even if they have a wheelchair. Just because they are older or in a wheelchair doesn't really matter at Disney.
There's also a book called "Passporter's Open Mouse for Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line - Easy Access for Travelers with Extra Challenges" that you might want to purchase.
Best and most practical high chair?
curious
What is the best high chair in your opinion? I especially wonder about the cover. Vinyl or fabric or just wooden chair. Also, when your baby started using the chair: before being able to seat on his own or after?
Answer
There are high chairs that recline, so you can start using them before your baby is able to sit on their own. Which one works best for you depends... do you have spare chairs? Would you like to be able to move it around easily? There are high chairs that are independent... we started out with that kind and it was able to recline and we used it for my 1st daughter before she could sit up. It had wheels so I could pretty much place it where ever I wanted (dining room, kitchen, etc). However, the drawback is that it was pretty big. There are also high chairs that you can strap on to chairs. These come with a range of options - some recline, some have trays, some fold up and can be easily used when out, some are very simply just boosters.
My recommendation would be to get one of the ones that you can strap on to a chair, especially if you have spare chairs at the table at mealtimes. I'd get one that reclines, that has a tray, and that can be used a booster seat later on. These are especially useful because later on when your child no longer needs it, they are small enough to easily place in storage and you can easily strap it on to a chair when guests with babies come to visit.
I would get something like this: http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-Chair/dp/B002Q4T392/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=high%20chair&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1283133470&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Fisher%20Price%20Space%20Saver%20Chair&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0
And I would also recommend a vinyl cover to be able to easily wipe it down, although we had cloth and I could throw it in the washer, but it was a pain to get it off and on the chair. Good luck!
There are high chairs that recline, so you can start using them before your baby is able to sit on their own. Which one works best for you depends... do you have spare chairs? Would you like to be able to move it around easily? There are high chairs that are independent... we started out with that kind and it was able to recline and we used it for my 1st daughter before she could sit up. It had wheels so I could pretty much place it where ever I wanted (dining room, kitchen, etc). However, the drawback is that it was pretty big. There are also high chairs that you can strap on to chairs. These come with a range of options - some recline, some have trays, some fold up and can be easily used when out, some are very simply just boosters.
My recommendation would be to get one of the ones that you can strap on to a chair, especially if you have spare chairs at the table at mealtimes. I'd get one that reclines, that has a tray, and that can be used a booster seat later on. These are especially useful because later on when your child no longer needs it, they are small enough to easily place in storage and you can easily strap it on to a chair when guests with babies come to visit.
I would get something like this: http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-Chair/dp/B002Q4T392/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=high%20chair&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-1&qid=1283133470&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Fisher%20Price%20Space%20Saver%20Chair&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0
And I would also recommend a vinyl cover to be able to easily wipe it down, although we had cloth and I could throw it in the washer, but it was a pain to get it off and on the chair. Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar