Need creativity for Dining table issue?




Jags


I bought this table for $350 :
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/c0tintheact/detail?.dir=/fe94re2&.dnm=e104re2.jpg&.src=ph
I have limited space & didnt want to use chairs.This table is only 20" tall.
I intend to use 12" thick chairpads to lay on my floor to serve as seats or very low cheap ottomans 12" high.The problem is I'm not finding these.
Any ideas on where I shud start looking? Want the whole setup to look good. Thanks!



Answer
pier 1

Is there a way to make a dining room table taller?




lizards_33


I recently bought a counter height table and chairs from Pier 1, and the chairs are too close to the table to get your legs underneath. Is there a way to increase the height of the table by a couple of inches? Someone suggested cutting down the chair legs, but that seems awfully expensive....


Answer
It can be done. I had coaster wheels put on my kitchen table to avoid floor damage from the table being pushed and shoved. Check at a good hardware store. If you don't have the tools, look for a local handyman.
If you don't want the table rolling, I think there are other adapters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar