54" round table--fitting chairs in it?




SueyN


Do you think I can fit 6 Queen Anne dining chairs comfortably with a 54" diameter round glass top dining room table?


Answer
You typically want 24" per place setting. The circumference of a 54" table is 54*pi, that allows for 7 @ 24" setting, so six will generally be fine, depending upon as other poster said, legs and arms interfering with each other. It should be simple enough to mock this up.

A question on hook on high chairs?




hadl


I have a hook on high chair and am in the process of moving. I will be ordering a dining set which has a round table, just wondering if it's ok and safe to put a baby hook on chair onto a round table?


Answer
it will work the same, for round or oblong table, ive never thought they were safe though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar