hottieplay
I am looking for a canister set (of 4) you know like for the sugar, flour, and such. They are white with multi-colored cupcakes all over them. I found them a while back on ebay and should've gotten them then but didn't, and now I can't find them anywhere. If anyone finds them could you please send me the link? Thanks!
Answer
Don't know if these would work, but check out the sites below. The second site has some cute cupcake kitchen items too!
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/etsy-super-mega-cupcake-kitchen-canisters?refItemId=AAAAAXnNdpYAAAAAAVdxeA&fromStoreDomain=etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=cupcake+kitchen&search_type=category&category=housewares
Don't know if these would work, but check out the sites below. The second site has some cute cupcake kitchen items too!
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/etsy-super-mega-cupcake-kitchen-canisters?refItemId=AAAAAXnNdpYAAAAAAVdxeA&fromStoreDomain=etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=cupcake+kitchen&search_type=category&category=housewares
I'm missing a sugar container in a an coffee, flour, tea, sugar set. Where can I find a replacement sugar?
obibendogg
Looking for a website that specializes in replacement pieces for old kitchen sets.
Answer
Without seeing a picture, or knowing what style or make they are it's impossible to point you in a specific direction.
I looked up "vintage canister sets" on Google and got a large number of hits.
I'm afraid that's the best anyone will be able to do for you. The search-link I came up with on Gogle is below. I might also suggest you try ebay.
Without seeing a picture, or knowing what style or make they are it's impossible to point you in a specific direction.
I looked up "vintage canister sets" on Google and got a large number of hits.
I'm afraid that's the best anyone will be able to do for you. The search-link I came up with on Gogle is below. I might also suggest you try ebay.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar