how can i heighten my dining chairs by at least 4cm?




sunitadevi





Answer
I would suggest that you make some seat cushions the needed thickness. Pad and cover with a matching or complementary covering. This way you do not have to modify the structure of the chairs.

How do you keep your chair leg pads on so they don't scrape your oak floors?




SueyN


I am constantly reapplying round sticky chair pads to my dining room chairs. The don't stick on because they rub off on the rug, but I need them for the back legs that hit the oak floor. I have yet to find anything that works. Does anyone out there have a suggestion? I can't afford to buy a bigger rug.


Answer
They make a pad that has a tack in it to go on the bottom of the legs and there is no gluing.I got mine at a store called wood you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar