Amanda
My husband and I acquired a set of Larkin #7 chairs for free and have refinished them. They originally had small cane seats (for example, http://www.ainsworthantiques-catalog.com/productcart/pc/catalog/1694.jpg). We decided to build cushion seats instead of re-caning, but I can't seem to find any ideas on how to attach them to the frame. Any ideas?
Answer
cut a piece of plywood to match the shape of the seat, put your foam and padding over the plywood and cover with the fabric of your choice. then predrill some holes through the seat of the chair and mount the ply wood based seat cushion. be careful to use the right length screws so they don't stick you in the 'end'
cut a piece of plywood to match the shape of the seat, put your foam and padding over the plywood and cover with the fabric of your choice. then predrill some holes through the seat of the chair and mount the ply wood based seat cushion. be careful to use the right length screws so they don't stick you in the 'end'
How should I decorate this apartment?
Amanda
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93076476@N06/8457951439/in/photostream
I'll be moving into this apartment soon but I have no idea how to decorate it. I don't know what colors to use or anything... Any suggestions?
Answer
You will need bedding and some furniture..
.You'll need a round table and small sofa.
This bedding is very pretty :http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Cressona-4-Piece-Bedding-Comforter-Set/21279710#Item+Description or http://www.garnethill.com/french-stripe-jersey-knit-bedding/bedding-bath/duvet-comforter-covers/jersey-knit-duvet-comforter-covers/199445?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=0
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Round-Drop-Leaf-Dining-Table-White-and-Natural/7856668
Four- two sets- of these should look great :http://www.walmart.com/ip/Windsor-Chair-Set-of-2-Natural/5715497
This denim sofa will look good.http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Rooms/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Rosemere-Indigo-7-Pc-Living-Room/8003390P# You don't need to get the whole set.Just the sofa and maybe a chair .http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Rooms/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Rosemere-Indigo-7-Pc-Living-Room/8003390P#
Use woven accents :http://www.google.com/search?q=woven+baskets&hl=en&tbo=u&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADRA_enUS359&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Lq4WUcG0KNHV0gGm4YCwBg&ved=0CFMQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=621
To complete the look add fresh green plants and rugs.ave fun decorating.
You will need bedding and some furniture..
.You'll need a round table and small sofa.
This bedding is very pretty :http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Cressona-4-Piece-Bedding-Comforter-Set/21279710#Item+Description or http://www.garnethill.com/french-stripe-jersey-knit-bedding/bedding-bath/duvet-comforter-covers/jersey-knit-duvet-comforter-covers/199445?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=0
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Round-Drop-Leaf-Dining-Table-White-and-Natural/7856668
Four- two sets- of these should look great :http://www.walmart.com/ip/Windsor-Chair-Set-of-2-Natural/5715497
This denim sofa will look good.http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Rooms/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Rosemere-Indigo-7-Pc-Living-Room/8003390P# You don't need to get the whole set.Just the sofa and maybe a chair .http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Rooms/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Rosemere-Indigo-7-Pc-Living-Room/8003390P#
Use woven accents :http://www.google.com/search?q=woven+baskets&hl=en&tbo=u&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADRA_enUS359&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Lq4WUcG0KNHV0gGm4YCwBg&ved=0CFMQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=621
To complete the look add fresh green plants and rugs.ave fun decorating.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar