Are Leather Parsons chairs . sturdy, and fashionale now?




Dorene


Trying to update my . Dining room . Really don't like my Hitchcock chair anymore. prefer soft and modern. what do u suggest?


Answer
Leather parsons chairs are indeed very in...best sellers where I work. Leather's very durable & cleanable as well - just wipe down with a barely damp cloth (never use solvents to clean - use leather cleaner only) Condition every so often to keep them supple.

Which Dining Set Should I Buy??

Q. I am trying to decide between 2 dining room sets. Which do you think would be better?

From Target: http://www.target.com/Vira-5-pc-Dinette-Set/dp/B0014WJ4JQ/qid=1217024383/ref=br_1_7/602-8419853-4420611?ie=UTF8&node=15336801&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=15336801&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=2

or

From Ikea (chairs in WHITE): http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00059439

with table: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20115024

What do you think? Any other suggestions?? Thanks!!

-K-
Right now I am living in a "traditional" house, the dining room is connected to the living room on one side and the kitchen on the other, lots of windows.. but in 2 years I will be trading in house-life for downtown condo-life...


Answer
Can you add a picture of the space? Or tell us what else is in the space and what the rest of the house /apt is like?
Hmm well the chair you picked was 49 per chair do you need to stay in that range?
These are 89
http://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/Classic_Parson_Side_Chair_with_Maple_Legs/862/
They could go contemporary and would also blend with traditional
These are similar dark wood and leather and the price is per pair or for two
http://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/Set_of_Two_Curved-Back_Side_Chairs/150/
This is another dark wood style more modern priced per pair
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Wenge-Dining-Chairs-Set-of-2/1948831/product.html?
These are cheap and might be funky with a silver table
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Flowform-Stackable-Silver-Chairs-Set-of-2/3005543/product.html?
What part of the country are you in? Are there any Bob's there?
http://shop.mybobs.com/Sumatradining.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar