How to reupholster dining room chair?




.


I want reupholster my dining room chairs. I haven't found a website that show you how with the style if chair I have. Here is a link to a similar style http://www.amazon.com/Isabel-Oak-Arm-Chair-Casters/dp/B003V0OB9W. Does anyone have advice or a good website?


Answer
Reading text on a website and looking at pictures won't really help.
Have a look at youtube.com. You can get some good pointers from video.
The best thing to do is get on a course and take one of your chairs along.
Probably the piping is the hardest part.

Good Luck.

Are there any coupon codes for Sean Conway™ Tiverton 2008 Dining Chairs Set of 4?




cipria


Where can I find a coupon code for Sean Conway Tiverton 2008 Dining Chairs Set of 4


Answer
I haven't managed to find any coupon codes for the Sean Conway⢠Tiverton Set of 4 Club Chairs at Amazon. It appears there aren't any discounts available for this item at the moment. Please feel free to contact us again when we may have discounts and coupon codes available. Thank you for your question and have a nice day.

Price: $499.99

Product Features:

* Relax in Style with this Chair Set
* 4-pc. Set From the Sean Conway Tiverton 2007 Collection , Includes 4 Club Chairs
* Gray Aluminum Frame with Powder-Coated Finish
* Gray Olefin Fabric
* Polyurethane, Polyester Cushion Fill
* Comes with Seat Cushions, Back Cushions
* No Assembly Required
* Wipe Frame Clean with Soap and Water, Spot Clean Cushions
* 7-yr. Warranty on Frame
* Chair Dimensions: 34.5Hx27.5Wx34D"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar