Where can I buy an Ancient Chinese low dining table online?




Jacob


One that's real low like close to the floor so you don't have to use chairs


Answer
If you want buy Chinese dinning table from internet i thin amazon astore is perfect place for you. We provide furniture information. My source link can help you to by furniture.

Where would I be able to buy similar chairs?




d4


I am currently looking for chairs to put with my dining room table, and I found ones that match perfectly but are not for sale. Here is the picture:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=norfolk+dining+table+pb&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=MShbPJc1R527vM:&imgrefurl=http://knockoffdecor.com/norfolk-dining-table-bench/&docid=NXZ_Nu9HFDWwMM&w=533&h=480&ei=0eg5TqGkPIvUgQfl_s3PBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=767&vpy=70&dur=469&hovh=213&hovw=237&tx=149&ty=99&page=1&tbnh=110&tbnw=113&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1040&bih=498

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy similar chairs online? Thanks so much to everyone who answers.
Please help!



Answer
THIS IS THE SAME ONE!!!!!:

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/torrey-woven-dining-chair/?pkey=cchairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one almost Looks Exact!

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4301206

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some others:

http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Rattan-l168-c7088-A1287%7E2280.html?refid=GX5907403086.Wicker%20dining%20room%20chairs~e&mkwid=sYKF5zUJH&pcrid=5907403086_mtrckid_1580p3f9513&gclid=CJGbxeSZu6oCFcaC5Qodhmzp8Q

http://www.wickercentral.com/wicker-dining/wicker-dining-chairs?gclid=CLLUjomau6oCFQ495QodcC3j8w

http://www.nextag.com/chair-dining-wicker/compare-html

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A3733781%2Cp_n_material_browse%3A316605011&page=1

http://www.wickerfurniture.net/product-furniture.php?catid=3

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dining-Room-Arm-Chair-Patio-Wicker-Furniture-Armchair-/300046665697?pt=US_Chairs&hash=item45dc2cc7e1#ht_3048wt_1042




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar