bobbie h
I am helping a friend with decorating ideas for her room set aside for Avon. Purpose of the room is to work out of it for selling avon, stylish displays of new products and a relaxing enjoyable experience for her guests when she hosts open houses. Please don't respond with ideas on hosting, and such. She is a great hostess and an extremely successful Avon rep. She just wants a functioning all purpose room. She has in in very nice ikea cabinets, blonde wood and white doors. She has them along one wall so they look built in and really nice. They are only 3ft high. The other items in the room are a queen anne legged distressed white round table with three chairs, a set extraordinaryrystal lamps and a a plexi glass shelf used to display Avon. Square room, wall to left has two floor to ceiling window doors, opposing wall has french doors to dining room. She is a
Please...only creative ideas. I decorate and design things all the time and the ordinary just doesn't suite for my extrondianry friend.
Sentence missing correction She is an artist, creating porcelain faries in her own kiln so please no fowers in a vase tuype thing? somolTHINK OUTSIDE THE BOX,!
Answer
Hmm, maybe you could have like a big poster of the model.. Eva, i think her name was.
& framed pictures of different products and models of Avon hung up on the wall would look lovely (:
That's all my ideas i have, hope it helps! x
Hmm, maybe you could have like a big poster of the model.. Eva, i think her name was.
& framed pictures of different products and models of Avon hung up on the wall would look lovely (:
That's all my ideas i have, hope it helps! x
How should I redecorate my living room?
Jessica
I'm tired of how my living room looks and I finally have the chance to redecorate it.
Problem is, I can't repaint the walls (I live in an apartment), so I'm stuck with the basic off-white. And I can't do anything to the dining room table (my mom is rather attached to it), so I'd like to work the new decor around it (it's a light natural wood colored top with white legs).
I was thinking a cranberry/chocolate/cream color scheme, but I'm open to any ideas.
Any ideas of how I can redecorate? I want the living room to look a lot different, but without spending a huge amount of money.
Thanks!
I should add that the carpet has to stay too. It's like the generic medium-brown carpet.
Yes, I'm POSITIVE that I can't repaint the walls.
Answer
You may feel a bit limited by not being able to change the wall color and table, but use this to your advantage. The best way you can give your room a "new look" is to focus on the color and texture of FABRICS!!
New furniture covers for sofa, chairs, ottomans and cushions will give the room a new look and new texture. It will also give you a new color theme by which you can get new sleek curtains. Go here for furniture slip colors that are inexpensive but quality made.
http://www.stretchandcover.com/
New throw pillow covers are also an awesome way to add a new look or theme.
http://www.stretchandcover.com/slipcovers_C_103_Throw_Pillow_Covers
New lamps, plants and plant pots that accent your fabrics and curtains will also tie the room in visually.
Distressing existing furniture is another great way to utilize your colors. It is easy and inexpensive as well. Go here.
http://movitabeaucraft.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/how-to-antique-and-distress-furniture-with-paint/
I hope some of these ideas help you! Good Luck!
You may feel a bit limited by not being able to change the wall color and table, but use this to your advantage. The best way you can give your room a "new look" is to focus on the color and texture of FABRICS!!
New furniture covers for sofa, chairs, ottomans and cushions will give the room a new look and new texture. It will also give you a new color theme by which you can get new sleek curtains. Go here for furniture slip colors that are inexpensive but quality made.
http://www.stretchandcover.com/
New throw pillow covers are also an awesome way to add a new look or theme.
http://www.stretchandcover.com/slipcovers_C_103_Throw_Pillow_Covers
New lamps, plants and plant pots that accent your fabrics and curtains will also tie the room in visually.
Distressing existing furniture is another great way to utilize your colors. It is easy and inexpensive as well. Go here.
http://movitabeaucraft.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/how-to-antique-and-distress-furniture-with-paint/
I hope some of these ideas help you! Good Luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar