Where would I be able to buy similar chairs?




d4


I am currently looking for chairs to put with my dining room table, and I found ones that match perfectly but are not for sale. Here is the picture:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=norfolk+dining+table+pb&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=MShbPJc1R527vM:&imgrefurl=http://knockoffdecor.com/norfolk-dining-table-bench/&docid=NXZ_Nu9HFDWwMM&w=533&h=480&ei=0eg5TqGkPIvUgQfl_s3PBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=767&vpy=70&dur=469&hovh=213&hovw=237&tx=149&ty=99&page=1&tbnh=110&tbnw=113&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1040&bih=498

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy similar chairs online? Thanks so much to everyone who answers.
Please help!



Answer
THIS IS THE SAME ONE!!!!!:

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/torrey-woven-dining-chair/?pkey=cchairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one almost Looks Exact!

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4301206

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some others:

http://www.diningroomsdirect.com/Rattan-l168-c7088-A1287%7E2280.html?refid=GX5907403086.Wicker%20dining%20room%20chairs~e&mkwid=sYKF5zUJH&pcrid=5907403086_mtrckid_1580p3f9513&gclid=CJGbxeSZu6oCFcaC5Qodhmzp8Q

http://www.wickercentral.com/wicker-dining/wicker-dining-chairs?gclid=CLLUjomau6oCFQ495QodcC3j8w

http://www.nextag.com/chair-dining-wicker/compare-html

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A3733781%2Cp_n_material_browse%3A316605011&page=1

http://www.wickerfurniture.net/product-furniture.php?catid=3

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dining-Room-Arm-Chair-Patio-Wicker-Furniture-Armchair-/300046665697?pt=US_Chairs&hash=item45dc2cc7e1#ht_3048wt_1042

Can anyone recommend a high chair?




make_em_sa


I have very very limited space and I'm looking for 3 (yep 3!) high chairs that don't take up my entire dining room or all my chairs. Preferrably something that stacks (with trays) or folds up for under $100?
I have very very limited space and I'm looking for 3 (yep 3!) high chairs that don't take up my entire dining room or all my chairs. Preferrably something that stacks (with trays) or folds up for under $100? BTW it's for kids of all ages... daycare mostly infant. I have one that reclines so think 10months to 2yrs?



Answer
graco just made one and i can't remember the name....
i will check and get back to you!

o.k.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/547944/ref=br_bx_c_1_1/102-4360520-5399363
the "harmony" high chair folds up very nicely and it's a really good deal on babierus right now!
check them out!

take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar