Where can I get dining chair seat covers that are not slipcovers?

Q. I have a beautiful dining set with upholstered chairs. I can't let my kids use the chairs because they might stain them when they eat. They HATE using different chairs. All I can find are slipcovers. Is there anything else out there that I can used to protect the seat without covering the whole chair?


Answer
A perfect solution would be to use a SmartSeat chair cover ... a stain resistant, waterproof, machine washable cover that protects a chair seat. These are made from a soft fabric that is comfortable to sit on (unlike vinyl or plastic seat covers, which can be slippery and make squaky noises - kids hate that!). It has adjustable straps that allow it to fit different shapes and sizes of dining chairs snugly. You can find them at:

http://www.pbjdiscoveries.com/

Good luck!

free patterns for dining chairs slipcovers?




Paulina


where can i find free patterns for dining chairs slipcovers.

I don't live in the us and have to make do with local supplies.

am not planning to import them neither books nor videos.



Answer
You can use the old upholstery as a pattern.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar