Q. My mother in law is having an old barnwood table restored for us, and she is leaving the chair tops(cushions) to me so I can match them to my kitchen. I am trying to find a good fabric, that cleans easily because I have 2 boys under 4. I want something that looks nice, but also something that doesnt stain too easily. Any ideas?
Answer
Microfiber suede (100% polyester) is an excellent choice. It looks plush because of the "suede" texture. I have them on my chairs and any spills or spots just wipe off with WATER! I have little kids too and I have had them on the chairs for two years now and the fabric still looks new!
Here is one link that sells the microfiber suede decorator weight fabric:
http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/search/search.aspx?page=1&source=searchbox&keywords=microfiber+suede&refine=y&Category=Home+Decorating+Fabric
Here is another one that offers more colors but is more expensive.
http://www.designslc.com/pasumi.html
And finally this link has some prints that are nice.
http://www.housefabric.com/categorysubview.asp?CategorySubID=251&CategoryID=97
Microfiber suede (100% polyester) is an excellent choice. It looks plush because of the "suede" texture. I have them on my chairs and any spills or spots just wipe off with WATER! I have little kids too and I have had them on the chairs for two years now and the fabric still looks new!
Here is one link that sells the microfiber suede decorator weight fabric:
http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/search/search.aspx?page=1&source=searchbox&keywords=microfiber+suede&refine=y&Category=Home+Decorating+Fabric
Here is another one that offers more colors but is more expensive.
http://www.designslc.com/pasumi.html
And finally this link has some prints that are nice.
http://www.housefabric.com/categorysubview.asp?CategorySubID=251&CategoryID=97
describing kitchen?
Q. HEEEEEEY ALL
uum how would most of you describe your kitchen .. including what can you see,feel,smell,hear and touch . THANKS heaps this is for my english
:D
uum how would most of you describe your kitchen .. including what can you see,feel,smell,hear and touch . THANKS heaps this is for my english
:D
Answer
My kitchen is on the east side of the house. You enter from the north side. It is 15' x 15'. As you enter the kitchen you go right and you see a stove and a window. then turn right again and I have 4 upper and 4 lower cupboards. then the sink with windows over it, 2 bays with hot and cold faucets. next to the sink is my dryer, then the washing machine, then another window. turn right again and there is the bathroom ,then 4 ft of wall, turn right again and the basement door is there, turn right again and a wall is there with a large shelf, I collect birds so there is about 100 birds up there. on the wall under the shelf is my clock, and 3 plates with religious figures and the kitchen prayer on one. turn right again and you are at the door way that leads to the livingroom. then an old side board cupboard. then my refrig. and then a doorwayy that lead to the dining room. then a closet for coats and boots. turn right again and you are out the door. You can smell candles I am burning in there. Besides my birds, I have Hummell figurines in the windows. There are place mats on the table for 4 people. and a glass full of blue marbles and a candle. My table and 4 chairs are in the center of the room. You can touch or feel any thing in there. There is nothing but the motor of the refrig. to hear, unless I am cooking than you can hear foods cook, if I decide to do laundry, you can hear the machines running. . You can see all of this is you want to come over and visit. You can feel the quietness when you are alone. That is about it.
My kitchen is on the east side of the house. You enter from the north side. It is 15' x 15'. As you enter the kitchen you go right and you see a stove and a window. then turn right again and I have 4 upper and 4 lower cupboards. then the sink with windows over it, 2 bays with hot and cold faucets. next to the sink is my dryer, then the washing machine, then another window. turn right again and there is the bathroom ,then 4 ft of wall, turn right again and the basement door is there, turn right again and a wall is there with a large shelf, I collect birds so there is about 100 birds up there. on the wall under the shelf is my clock, and 3 plates with religious figures and the kitchen prayer on one. turn right again and you are at the door way that leads to the livingroom. then an old side board cupboard. then my refrig. and then a doorwayy that lead to the dining room. then a closet for coats and boots. turn right again and you are out the door. You can smell candles I am burning in there. Besides my birds, I have Hummell figurines in the windows. There are place mats on the table for 4 people. and a glass full of blue marbles and a candle. My table and 4 chairs are in the center of the room. You can touch or feel any thing in there. There is nothing but the motor of the refrig. to hear, unless I am cooking than you can hear foods cook, if I decide to do laundry, you can hear the machines running. . You can see all of this is you want to come over and visit. You can feel the quietness when you are alone. That is about it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar