I am having a little trouble finding a good shop that have dining sets, sofa's, and chairs for a new hotel?. I live in London, so if anyone knows any shops or websites which might have these items for buying through online? I have preference that the design of dining table are round and looking very royal.
Answer
At this generation its is not that much a big work for finding shops or shops websites. I suggest you to go through
http://www.comfyzone.com/,
http://www.buy4now.ie/portal/aspx/home.aspx.
may help you a lot.
At this generation its is not that much a big work for finding shops or shops websites. I suggest you to go through
http://www.comfyzone.com/,
http://www.buy4now.ie/portal/aspx/home.aspx.
may help you a lot.
Can you dye cloth upholstery while it is on the chair?
tinman
If it is possible to do this, how and what is the best dye to use? The chair is covered in a coarse material that is light beige to medium brown in color. It has a light background with a wheat and grains pattern.
Answer
The best answer would be NO.
But there might be exceptions. The problem might be, what do you want to change. The fabric might have a thin brush on of fabric paint if you just want to change the color slightly. You'd have to make certain the paint was safe to sit on after it dries.
How large is the surface of the chair you want to color? If it's just a dining chair, those seats could probably be removed with little or no damage to the wood part of the chair. If it's a big easy chair, you're talking about a lot of paint.
As for dyes, they usually have to be rinsed to keep them from bleeding, or staining on contact.
I recommend you go to a store that sells fabric paint/re-coloring, and talk to them about your project.
If the chair is just dirty, an upholstery fabric cleaner might satisfy your needs. The chair should probably be cleaned prior to any paint or dye job, anyway. Some years ago, I had good success with cleaning my living room sofa and easy chairs with Tide. The recipe for cleaning a chair was put some Tide in a large bowl add water to less than half full, beat it with an egg beater or whisk, and use only the foam to scrub the dirty areas. It worked fine. Good luck.
I do wish we could know the results of some of our answers...I'm hoping for the best, of course.
The best answer would be NO.
But there might be exceptions. The problem might be, what do you want to change. The fabric might have a thin brush on of fabric paint if you just want to change the color slightly. You'd have to make certain the paint was safe to sit on after it dries.
How large is the surface of the chair you want to color? If it's just a dining chair, those seats could probably be removed with little or no damage to the wood part of the chair. If it's a big easy chair, you're talking about a lot of paint.
As for dyes, they usually have to be rinsed to keep them from bleeding, or staining on contact.
I recommend you go to a store that sells fabric paint/re-coloring, and talk to them about your project.
If the chair is just dirty, an upholstery fabric cleaner might satisfy your needs. The chair should probably be cleaned prior to any paint or dye job, anyway. Some years ago, I had good success with cleaning my living room sofa and easy chairs with Tide. The recipe for cleaning a chair was put some Tide in a large bowl add water to less than half full, beat it with an egg beater or whisk, and use only the foam to scrub the dirty areas. It worked fine. Good luck.
I do wish we could know the results of some of our answers...I'm hoping for the best, of course.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar