cddickinso
I want to purchase the frames only and then put oak on the seat and back myself. Sturdy frames wanted...not "phoofy" type frames. Need for a log cabin dining set.
Answer
I suggest you have them custom made. That way you will get exactly what you want. I have found that the price is about the same as buying retail. Following is one company - there are many more easily found on the web, or in the phonebook. Many iron fence companies will also make furniture.
http://www.crosscustomworks.com/
I suggest you have them custom made. That way you will get exactly what you want. I have found that the price is about the same as buying retail. Following is one company - there are many more easily found on the web, or in the phonebook. Many iron fence companies will also make furniture.
http://www.crosscustomworks.com/
where I can buy this dining table?
E
I really like this table but have no idea where to find it. Do you know where I can buy this square wooden dining table?
http://zosia5.samosia.pl/2cde48800966942e479400b776375993
Answer
Wow, that's a beautiful set. I don't know where you can find it, but definitely high end table. You could put almost any type of rustic/ leather/ wood chairs with it and it would look perfect. I don't know where you found the pic, but try to make contact with the website you found it on. Also, when I first saw it, I thought that it may have been custom made from large wooden doors, like from a building. Craftsmen recycle doors like that quite a bit. Maybe you should check with a local craftsman in your area. He could either make a suggestion, or keep your idea on file, so when he gets some wood in, he can build you something very similar. Good luck! ;)
Wow, that's a beautiful set. I don't know where you can find it, but definitely high end table. You could put almost any type of rustic/ leather/ wood chairs with it and it would look perfect. I don't know where you found the pic, but try to make contact with the website you found it on. Also, when I first saw it, I thought that it may have been custom made from large wooden doors, like from a building. Craftsmen recycle doors like that quite a bit. Maybe you should check with a local craftsman in your area. He could either make a suggestion, or keep your idea on file, so when he gets some wood in, he can build you something very similar. Good luck! ;)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar