Q.
Answer
The day after a long-haul flight from New Zealand to England.
We were having our evening meal when husband started "gibbering" and dribbling, then slowly fell sideways off his dining chair. I caught him and laid him on the floor, still breathing but unresponsive. I called an ambulance and medics and he was just recovering consciousness when they arrived.
He'd had a stroke due to a DVT. I felt so helpless.
The day after a long-haul flight from New Zealand to England.
We were having our evening meal when husband started "gibbering" and dribbling, then slowly fell sideways off his dining chair. I caught him and laid him on the floor, still breathing but unresponsive. I called an ambulance and medics and he was just recovering consciousness when they arrived.
He'd had a stroke due to a DVT. I felt so helpless.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar