What do you guys think about this dining room?




Lilly


I like the chairs but I don't know if they are gonna be comfortable due to the holes.
http://www.furniturexo.com/Gabriella-Dining-Room-Set-Contemporary-Furniture-Brands-CFB-CAE18-401-set-FXO-p-20180.html?cPath=144
or is this one better?
http://www.furniturexo.com/Ciara-Dining-Room-Set-p-21514.html?cPath=144



Answer
I like it, very classic with a modern touch. I don't think you would notice the holes in the chair backs.

What chairs look best with Acrylic Table?




ashlee.tho


I'm purchasing a rectangle acrylic dining table from Ikea and want to know what chairs will look the best with it. I don't want acrylic chairs and I was thinking maybe black fabric straight back chairs. Just need some advice. My decor in my home is mostly black/white/grey/silver and I want to stay with that theme


Answer
I think you are on the right path with a straight back fabric dining chair in black. Other options are modern dining chairs with their crazy design might really highlight the table. Many people are turning to a modern look in the otherwise traditional room. You could even find a fabric modern dining chair in black and have the best of both worlds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar